Alside windows

Any one have experience with Alside Vinyl windows I just had some put in and am wondering about the quality. Also all the screens have a little gap at bottom corner on frame not screen, enough room for a bee to get through. It seems to defeat the purpose of the screen, I can't understand why they design them like that.
Thanx Stephen Please E-mail