Almost every home needs a good Spanking Stick

Almost every home needs a good Spanking Stick. Particularly homes with children, but even many adults need a good spanking from time to time.

You can buy them online, or just look at the photos and make your own design. The main things is that they are effective, but if you're into woodworking, they can be made to look very attractive too.

This website has a slideshow of many of them.

I am not affiliated with this website or their business. I just found the site and it looks like their paddles are well made, by woodworking craftsman.

Reply to
Paintedcow