Allister Access 3000

I have an Allister Access 3000 rage door opener with the sensors to prevent injury. I have a Harley Davidson remote door opener sensor that i need to wire into the opener that will allow me to open the garage with an HD fob. The HD sensor has a length of 2wire lead that needs to be wired into the opener. What terminals on the opener should I use?
------------------------------------- | | | _ | _________|__( )__|_________ x/ _| |( . )| |_ \\x |_| ---*|_|
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 15, 4:29 pm, rickkroeger_at_hotmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (rickkroeger) wrote:

the same two terminals that go to an external pushbutton to open the door
Add pictures here
✖
On 3/15/2011 4:29 PM, rickkroeger wrote:

Ummmm, wut's a "rage door"? Is it like a safety valve to release anger before it hurts somebody?
TDD
Add pictures here
✖