All Hardwood Floor

The Beauty of wood offering extreme talent and matching entourage of equipment, versatile custom hardwood floor laying inlays, features, technicle difficulty a specialty Speciallizing in the Hardwood floor industry now Thirty Years, I believe in optimum quality in All Hardwood Floor or stairs Applications.604 603 7317 Ahf-AllHardwoodFloor ltd. All Hardwood species: Maple, Red Oak, White Oak, Cherry, Jatoba,Merbau,Ipe American Black Walnut, Fumed Oak, Pear< cork , Hickory,Ash, quarter or edge milled available, pacific alder maple Services supply deliver dispose dustfree dustless dust containment, Installation glue down nail down float, Sanding floors stairws refinishing with all produst environment friendly plus All the floor finishes especially Glitsa synteko and conversion varnishes moisture cured urethanes, Epoxy paints urethane alkyyd enamels Bona GYMNASIUM Services screen and recoat, game court markings logos lettering New or touch up Gymnasium Refinishing, Re Sanding Dust free gym refinishing large Area refinishing AHF-all hardwood just has so much to offer in terms of excellent value to our residential or commercial customers lets have a look at some of those things Reliable Quality Promt Service timly consecutive completion competative Price Level of competency Knowledge in the industry Affiliations Undisputed Reputation certified licenced insured As you might have guessed We are definately looking to work where we are needed if you are in need of quality high end Hardwood floor finishing or you are in need of maintenance on a gym or dance floor call us 604 603 7317 http://allhardwoodfloor.com
here is our photo album http://allhardwoodfloorscoquitlam.com
"Dirty Ernie" wrote in message
--------------
Would YOU trust a guy by the name of Dirty Ernie??

.
Only if he was a sewer guy, WTF does " matching entourage of equipment" mean
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:52:02 -0500, The Henchman wrote:

NO. He probably hires day workers named Dirty Sanchez.
--
Education is the best provision for old age. --Aristotle

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Forget that, look at the spelling and grammar.

Evan Platt wrote:

Typical for a spammer.