Alenco windows?

I'm considering replacing my single-pane aluminum-framed windows with double-pane lowE (plus argon fill) aluminum-framed windows made by Alenco. Anyone have any feeedback about this brand of windows?
Thanks,
Jean

I don't have Alenco but my neighbor does. He's slowly replacing them with another window. Mine look identical to his but have the brand "Jordan" on them. They are horrible. If I had the money, I'd yank them out and put something decent in in a heartbeat. They're drafty, don't slide well, and the spring mechanisms are constantly binding up. They are 13 years old. Keep in mind my windows may not be the same as what you are looking at. Cheers, cc