Alenco window replacement

I had all of our window panes replaced 6 years ago (5 year warranty, of course) due to most of them having lost their seal. Now I have one which has lost the seal, again. Obviously need a better grade window which will come later. As for now, I have a "left over" pane that will fit. (It's an upper pane) but haven't a clue as to how to replace it. I was not at home when the replacements were done 5 years ago. Is there a website that would direct one as to how to replace this pane. (pain)?? Hate to call the guy out just for one window pane.
Ken