Alcan aluminum windows

We built our house in 1991. We have white "Alcan" aluminum windows. The muttons (cross hatches) are falling out because the plastic clips holding them in place are now brittle and broken. Does anyone know where we could buy more clips? Bonnie, camping out in the Little House On The (hurricane-tossed South Florida) Prairre
havin snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Any local (large city) window shop should have these clips in stock.