Alarm System Contacts

Page 5 of 5  


Utter nonsense. Babtists nor Catholics use suicide bombs on each other. Neither has "death to the apostate" in their central teachings. My aunt (a SB) used to have religious debates with the priest in the church in the adjoining lot. Neither killed or bomb each other.

Babptist and Catholics have no issues with Jews or Israel, either.

So is humanity. Your point?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
aemeijers wrote:

I don't think the Pope goes around announcing he has God's cell phone number. The LDS "President" <--- (weird title for a religious leader) has it though!

Yeah...
Problem is, church tells the sheeple without an origional thought in their heads who to vote for. AND they get tax-exempt status for all the parties and shing-dings, nice eh?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
G. Morgan wrote:

Looks like I hit a nerve. Why was this emailed and not posted to the group?
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.17) Gecko/20110414 Thunderbird/3.1.10 MIME-Version: 1.0 To: usenet snipped-for-privacy@gawab.com Subject: Re: Alarm System Contacts/ monster drinks
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
On 5/29/2011 2:00 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

The Mormons are the only ones allowed in Heaven.
Jim
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

If you snore (and living alone, that's often hard to tell - get a cheap tape recorder to be sure) you've probably got sleep apnea. During the night, your airway closes up and when the oxygen in your blood gets too low, you wake up. This can happen 100's of times in an evening. Stimulants will help, for a while, but eventually the nights of low oxygen sleep will get to you. My boss had it and drove off the road into the side of a local high school. Fortunately no one was injured, but he finally got to a sleep specialist that put him on a polysomnograph and measured the times he woke up from the mini-asphxiations. 141. His oxygen level dropped to near critical levels as well. Sleep like that is almost like no sleep at all. Some people actually go psychotic from the lack of sleep if it goes on long enough.
The put him on a CPAP (forced air mask system that keeps your windpipe open by pressurizing it) and he improved immediately. The people I know who've had their apnea cured say it's like getting your life back. It's serious business, Duf, get it checked out. The energy drinks are not the answer. They are actually making your overall fatigue worse as they squeeze out every bit of reserve power you have left.
-- Bobby G.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/28/2011 9:06 PM, Robert Green wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/05/27/jeff.conaway.dead/index.html?hpt=T2
Thanks Robert, I don't snore unless I'm in the wrong sleeping position and I can tell because my mouth will be dry when I wake. My lack of sleep I'm now suffering from is due to the respiratory problems I've had as of late. When I was in the hospital, the doctors changed some of my medication and I felt like I was drowning because I could get no air. It turned out I had fluid in my lungs so I was given Lasix intravenously and I peed out two gallon in a hour and could breath again. I may have to get on a steroid nasal spray because I'll wake in the middle of the night because my sinuses close up. I've always had trouble breathing thanks to those adults who exposed me to tobacco smoke from the time I was in the womb. I can't hate them for it because they didn't know any better back in the middle of the last century. I sure can resent it though. Nowadays there is no excuse to expose children to that sort of pollution because no one, not even the dumbest of people, can claim ignorance. Tobacco smoke is like tear gas to me. :-)
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Dude, I think you should at least call the doctor and tell him/her the symptoms. Monster is sugar and caffeine. Both hit quick, and crash quick.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 5/28/2011 9:47 PM, G. Morgan wrote:

I have to go see my doctor friend who helps me out since I keep his 20 year old ultrasound machine working and build his computers for him.
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.