Alarm System Contacts

WTF are you on about??

Reply to
G. Morgan

I don't think the Pope goes around announcing he has God's cell phone number. The LDS "President" (Personally, I think all organized religions are con jobs. But whatever

Yeah...

Problem is, church tells the sheeple without an origional thought in their heads who to vote for. AND they get tax-exempt status for all the parties and shing-dings, nice eh?

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cite that...

Reply to
G. Morgan

It's endemic. When pressed, most Christian denominations will claim theirs is the "true faith" and that others are virtually apostates because they have music in the church, have 11 sacraments instead of three, harken to a centralized authority, and what-not.

I think the attitudes between the Sunni and Shite Mohammadens is similar to that between the Baptists and the Catholics.

On the other hand, there couldn't be more differences between Reform Judaism and the Orthodox variety if you'd pulled dogma out of a hat. Yet each has no problem believing the other is Jewish.

Yep, religion is pretty weird.

Reply to
HeyBub

That does not apply in this case. I think they all are nonsense. I can know God all by myself, and last time I checked He didn't need any money.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Have you even read what you've written? Are you capable?

Hint: You agreed that the Catholic Church was a "nice little cult", "ranked right up there with Scientology", and "need(s) to have (its) tax-exempt status revoked".

Reply to
krw

Utter nonsense. Babtists nor Catholics use suicide bombs on each other. Neither has "death to the apostate" in their central teachings. My aunt (a SB) used to have religious debates with the priest in the church in the adjoining lot. Neither killed or bomb each other.

Babptist and Catholics have no issues with Jews or Israel, either.

So is humanity. Your point?

Reply to
krw