Alarm Install manual or expertise

I am looking to talk with someone who has installed this system or who has an installation manual for it.

Thanks, Andy

Safewatch Pro 3000EN

Reply to
WhiteTea

gilb

I guess you did not understand my question. :-)

Andy

P.S. "someone" is a clue.

Reply to
WhiteTea

Oh, he understood it just fine. You asked if someone has a manual for some alarm (the "or who has an installation manual" portion). He gave you the answer, by taking you to a site that says "what part of 'do a Google search for safewatch pro 3000 en' do you not understand?"

What's more, that site actually does the search for you and _found what you asked for_. Do you want us to read it to you too?

Reply to
Bob M.

Google search shows OWNERS manual. Installation manual and owner's manual are NOT the same.

Reply to
WhiteTea

And there's a reason for you not finding an installation manual. The system is not yours, it's ADT's. The whole point is that they don't want some random (you) installing their system. They modified th e Ademco panel so people couldn't install it on their own.

I'm sure you ran across this information while you were DAGS, but I thought some other people might want to read about why you are not finding what you need and why you probably won't get it without coughing up some money.

Them's the breaks.

RicodJour

Each one of you should give just as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, because God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7

Reply to
WhiteTea

That's what I love about religion. All else fails, thump your book.

Reply to
gilb

Perhaps it was a religious troll?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

- Daniel v. 27.

Trying to steal from ADT and quoting the bible to justify it places you in a category of stupid that is so profound that it is hard to comprehend.

RicodJour