Airless Sprayers

I'm thinking about buying one of those low end (not the attached cup units but the $300 version, Graco, CH or Wagner/apex)) airless sprayers to spray my house with good quality (meaning high solids fairly thick) latex paint. Any opinions on those units? Will I be sorry and should I go up a couple of power levels? Is there an archived thread about peoples experience with those units and if so how do I get there?
my cat has asthma too. i can't heelp you with this because i have no knalledge.
If you are going to use it for one job you can ta pe it up and spray it in one day, rent one. if in a windy area or to take time at it , a inexpensive unit will do , you usally get what you pay for.