Airless Sprayers

my cat has asthma too. i can't heelp you with this because i have no knalledge.

Reply to
mark Ransleey

If you are going to use it for one job you can ta pe it up and spray it in one day, rent one. if in a windy area or to take time at it , a inexpensive unit will do , you usally get what you pay for.

Reply to
mark Ransley

I'm thinking about buying one of those low end (not the attached cup units but the $300 version, Graco, CH or Wagner/apex)) airless sprayers to spray my house with good quality (meaning high solids fairly thick) latex paint. Any opinions on those units? Will I be sorry and should I go up a couple of power levels? Is there an archived thread about peoples experience with those units and if so how do I get there?

Reply to
Frank Boettcher