Aircap "Mastercut" (MTD) mower wheel?

I have an old 21" walk behind mower made by Aircap Industries around 1992 under the Mastercut nameplate. It is a rear wheeled drive, rear bag mower. It has served me well over the years. The rubber on the rear wheels is coming off and I can't find replacement wheels. Everywhere I look I get the same answer. "No longer available" Can that be possible? Am I going to have to replace and old but perfectly good mower because I can't find the rear wheels? The part # is N734-1657. It is a 10" wheel assembly. There are teeth on the inside hub that mesh with the drive. Anybody have any ideas, other than buy a new mower? Thanks Randy
http://www.whatsthebest-lawnmower.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
Randy Mahoney wrote:

At Jack's Small Engines I see wheels for MTD mowers. One 8-inch drive wheel. No 10-inch. Are you sure of the size?
http://www.jackssmallengines.com/mtd_misc.cfm
SJF
Yep, 10". They don't make 'em anymore. Nobody. I guess that the drive mechanism isn't used by anyone anywhere anymore. Going to have to buy a new mower just because I cant find rear wheels. Duct tape is holding one together right now. It's not pretty but it works. Randy