Aircap "Mastercut" (MTD) mower wheel?

I have an old 21" walk behind mower made by Aircap Industries around

1992 under the Mastercut nameplate. It is a rear wheeled drive, rear bag mower. It has served me well over the years. The rubber on the rear wheels is coming off and I can't find replacement wheels. Everywhere I look I get the same answer. "No longer available" Can that be possible? Am I going to have to replace and old but perfectly good mower because I can't find the rear wheels? The part # is N734-1657. It is a 10" wheel assembly. There are teeth on the inside hub that mesh with the drive. Anybody have any ideas, other than buy a new mower? Thanks Randy
Reply to
Randy Mahoney

Robert Barr

At Jack's Small Engines I see wheels for MTD mowers. One 8-inch drive wheel. No 10-inch. Are you sure of the size?

SJF

Reply to
SJF

Reply to