--

Copyright © 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other content
of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted Cow, Inc. unless
On 2016-09-24 1:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

a pin nailer. I would start with those two sizes, if there is a lot of slop once the brads are loaded you can try something bigger.
I have a Bostich, but it takes Senco brads with no issues
--
Froz....

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:11:47 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Have you ever heard the phrase "buyer beware?" Apparently not.
On 9/24/2016 12:21 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

he bewared, now he be askin.
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 12:22:38 -0700, Taxed and Spent

I paid $3 for it, the air coupler piece is worth $2, so I am not too worried about it. It's clean and looks almost new, so I bet it will work just fine.
---Copyright © 2016 Painted Cow, Inc. - All text, images, and other content of this message are the copyrighted material of Painted Cow, Inc. unless otherwise noted. Any reproduction or use of this material is forbidden without the written consent of the owner.
Websites (such as Homeownershub) who reproduce these messages without permission, WILL BE PROSECUTED!
/) (\ .-._((,~~.))_.-, `-. @ @ ,-' / ,o--o. \ ( ( .__. ) ) ) `----' ( / \ / \ / \
PAINTED COW
On 9/24/16 3:21 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.                             ⁃ Plato
Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

This guy has also never heard of a magical process called Google.
--
Tekkie

On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 13:11:47 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Wild guess is 18ga and the max would be the length of the magazine.

Have you looked to see if there are still a few nails left in the brad nailer magazine? Or maybe in the storage case if it came with one. If so, you can take them out and match them up at the store.
Otherwise, is there a model number or serial number on the nailer somewhere? Most manufacturers have their own numbering system, so that might help identify it.