Air exhanger for basement

Hello, homemoaner here...
Any recommendations for a do-it-yourself installed fresh air exchanger for a basement ? I would like to get a model with a dehumidifier. Top brands such as Carrier and Lennox are dealer installed (which I have always had great experiences with btw). I would like to do the work myself. Brands, websites, etc greatly appreciated.
Thank you. -Jack
posted on alt.hvac also

www.suncourt.com
That will probably bring you grief.
You're right about the grief... I didn't realize that hvac was such a secretive society.
Thanks for the link...
wrote:

for a

That is where they go to laugh and belittle at us mere consumers. behind our back. <G>

And here is where quite a few of them come to answer your questions 'if' and 'when' they feel like it.
--

SVL

You'd be secretive too, if you had to share a toothbrush.
wrote:

brands
had