air ducts drip

We replaced our a/c back February. Looks to be Trane, 3 ton unit installed outside, intake vent in hallway ground level, ceiling vents. Filter is clean. Outside unit is clear and running quietly. House is 1800 sq ft, central FL. Several of the ceiling vents are dripping. House was at 72 degrees when I woke up this morning and noticed the dripping, was probably cooler during the night. Outside temp is 82, humidity 66%, dew point 70 degrees. Does the dripping have something to do with the dew point and inside temp being so close together? Vents drip frequently. Old unit would not cool well, but never dripped. Are we running the a/c at too low a temp? Any simple things I can check or change for this?
--
Melissa
remove your shoes to reply by email

installed
would
temp?
Better check the drain for the unit. The humidity that is removed from the air should go into a pan and then outside. Sounds like your pan is not draining. Better call an pro sooner than later. Water has a bad habit of making an mess everywhere it is not wanted.

probably
It was the drain, thanks! The new unit has a question mark shaped pipe for the water to come out of. We'd seen water dripping from it, so thought it was clear. I read your response to hubby, he removed the pipe and water poured out.