Air Duct Cleaning?

Page 2 of 2

vent -

can

IF you do anything, just have the flexible duct replaced. Do not even think about having your ducts cleaned.
And in dallas, you will be wise to have the installer use the higher rated R value on the new ductwork. It will lower your electric bill.
PJ

come
piece
clean
another
Just a note on that..
The R6 ductowrk is now standard. And in most homes, it wont make a cent of difference.

Check out NADCA - National Duct Cleaners Association
http://www.nadca.com /

The Wobulator
*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*
The Wobulator writes:

The "HVAC hygiene industry" !? My, don't they make it sound like a legitimate business. Professional, even. Why, they have an association.
What's next?
The "National Magnetic Water Treatment Association"? Serving the non- powered water softening industry.
The "National Liquid Siding and Stucco Assocation"? Serving the thickened emulsion-suspension exterior wall coating industry.
The "National Tankless Water Heater Association"? ...