Air Duct Cleaning?

supplement the headlight rotation with muffler belt tightening, and changing the air in the tires, you'd have something.

Dave

Reply to
DaveG

Probably make more money doing that then you are now as a wanna be HVAC tech.. \

Reply to
CBhvac

Just a note on that..

The R6 ductowrk is now standard. And in most homes, it wont make a cent of difference.

Reply to
CBhvac

Check out NADCA - National Duct Cleaners Association

The Wobulator

*Please REMOVE the obvious for my correct email address*
Reply to
The Wobulator

The "HVAC hygiene industry" !? My, don't they make it sound like a legitimate business. Professional, even. Why, they have an association.

What's next?

The "National Magnetic Water Treatment Association"? Serving the non- powered water softening industry.

The "National Liquid Siding and Stucco Assocation"? Serving the thickened emulsion-suspension exterior wall coating industry.

The "National Tankless Water Heater Association"? ...

Reply to
Richard J Kinch