Air/Duct Circulation

We are moving our son up to the upper level of our home. We have duct and vents up there, but the air circulation from the top floor from the basement blower is so weak that it barely keeps it warm and you can barely the air conditioned air if at all.

Our system had a new blower fan put in about 7 years ago and the air circulation is fine except for the upper 2 bedrooms.

Is there any way I can increase the air flow up there?

Reply to
Postal68

"Postal68" wrote in news:ENqdndoFTJdf_NLYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

One of these might be your answer...