Air Conditioner Choice

This is Turtle.

What was the name of the hvac company installer you hired to install it for you?

Hey Dave How you doing ?

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Hey DavePedophile!

read on....

Rheem uses scroll compressors in all their equipment.

Rheem does too.

And that network will usually sell to anyone with money in their pocket.

Like you.

Reply to
HeatMan

Reply to
dtbray

This is Turtle

Being in Idaho the 12 seer would be the max. as to tring to pay for the added cost of the system with saving.

Higher seer rating would be looked at as warrenty and some design reasons only.

Now getting a R-22 or a R-410-A type system right now when the R-22 is suppose to be do away with. Well your R-22 system will be wore out by the time R-22 gets not obtainable anymore. and also if the R-22 tomorrow morning was not buyiable / can't buy it NO MORE. They have right now R-407-C which can be dropped in it's place to use. The R-407-C will be used as a replacement when R-22 gets too high to buy. So if my system in my house went out. I would replace it with a R-22 system and when the regulation hit. I would just switch to R-407-C.

Now they have a 18 seer with the 410-A gas and they have a 16 seer with the R-22 freon. Unless your wanting a 18 seer , there is no need to jump to 410-A just yet.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Well at least dave has been leaving the real HVAC guys alone in their group and sticking to giving out his usual half-assed "info" to the people in here who don't know any different....

Ever wonder why he needs to keep changing his webtv name as ofter as he changes his shorts?

Reply to
Flakey714