Air Conditioner

So I've seen a number of previous posts on AC, and I understand I should get the most I can afford, but does anyone here have any experience with SpacePak systems? Are they preferable to traditional hard duct systems? I'm assuming cost is not an issue here, as the cost of the SpacePak is not significantly higher. Thoughts?

Reply to
Dan Shulman

High Velocity systems...hard duct to the takeoffs..THEIR duct...MUCH higher than traditional forced air units.

Around here, a 14 SEER 2 ton AC/heat pump can be installed with duct for as little as 3500....SpacePak, or Unicos...about 7000.

Reply to
*CBHVAC*