air conditioner

What is it made of the pipe that connects both parts of split mobile air conditioner? Is it rubber or kevlar or what? Is it strong enough to be bent so I should not worry that I can break the pipe while moving it many times?
neg wrote:

Hi, On my split a/c at our condo downtown is insulated copper pipe. Quite rigid stuff.
Perhaps mobile split a/c have more flexible pipes?