air blow gun question

Can I use an air blow gun with water supply? Air pressure would be about 60lbs for cleaning, and water would be around 50lbs. It would help me if I can use both air and water in the thing.
rb wrote:

Guess you can always try to rig up something and see what happens...never even thought of trying that one so no clue how well or if could make it work...

My bet is it will rust up

I have a sand blaster system that could be used that way (replacing sand with water) but I really don't think it would do much. Sounds like you want a power washer.

Do you have a name for this thing?

I had a wand set up like that, I finally gave it to my son when he got his first compressor. I was underwhelmed, it really didn't do much more than a hose, and you had to drag 2 hoses around. It could have been the design though, it had a small barrel, a bigger water delivery might have been more effective. Finally, bought a 6 hp pressure washer, and that is much more satisfactory. Since The booster pump was installed in the well house, kicking my water pressure to 80 psi, I don't use the pressure washer as much, the hose does a pretty good job on the porch, carport & such.

Depends on the thing and how it is made. Water and air react differently when pressurized and especially if suddenly depressurized. Water does not compress very much while air compresses considerably. One will just pop open and leak the water, but the same container can blow apart with sharp shards of material getting blown all over as the air expands.

When I was younger, we had an air gun that had a siphon hose on it. We would put it down in a can of Gunk cleaner, and it would suck up the Gunk and spray it on the bike to be cleaned. Perhaps they are still available today, and could be variable to suck up the amount of water you need for that amount of air.
Steve