ahmed the clock kid...

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 13:51:12 -0800 (PST), trader_4

Whoa there trader_4! That sounds like you are on the verge of going over to the dark side with obummer and the lyin' bitch what's her name.
Please say it isn't so.
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 8:07:38 PM UTC-5, Gordon Shumway wrote:

See my latest post. I'm mostly back from the edge.
On 12/04/2015 02:51 PM, trader_4 wrote:

Yeah, give him and the family a free meal coupon for Chipolte...
rbowman posted for all of us...

oh shit.
--
Tekkie

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 09:54:42 -0800 (PST), trader_4

Maybe that teacher is one of the many that are incompetent and just drawing a pay check. I don't know, but it's possible.

Maybe it's more of the incompetence coming to the surface. You and I weren't there and we don't know all the facts, but obummer must have known everything to invite the little shit to the white house so he could praise him.
On 12/4/2015 1:27 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

The kid and "obummer" should be clocked.
On 12/04/2015 11:27 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

If he had a son he'd be a little genius just like that. I wonder what grade he got on his science project; it was pretty lame.
rbowman posted for all of us...

It bombed. D- oh wait a minute we can't have grades any more so he showed up that day so it means "Great job participant" and gets a trophy. Maybe Radio Shack can get out of bankruptcy by suing the kid for patent infringement or something.
--
Tekkie

Gordon Shumway posted for all of us...

He don't know. He has his head up his ass. Valerie Jarrett (sp) probably wanted to pile on the publicity, as they so often do.
--
Tekkie

Oren posted for all of us...

Oh and Valerie is there with her strap on? He's all ass...
--
Tekkie

On 12/04/2015 10:54 AM, trader_4 wrote:

http://abc7ny.com/news/officials-nj-students-bomb-was-altoids-tin-salad-dressing-cinnamon-sticks/1109836/
"CLIFTON, N.J. (WABC) -- Officials released more information Friday in the case of four New Jersey elementary school students who were allegedly behind a plot to blow up Clifton High School.
The children, ages 10 and 11, are fifth-graders at Clifton Elementary School #11.
Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia Valdes said it was determined that the group devised an immature and unrealistic plot to bomb the high school in response to a perceived bullying incident involving someone one of them knows, who attends the high school.
The confiscated "bomb" consisted of an empty mini Altoids tin that contained vegetable oil, salad dressing and cinnamon sticks. Officials say it was neither flammable nor dangerous, nor did any student possess any type of lighting device."
"None of the juveniles were arrested, taken into custody or charged in this matter. They will be required to enter into a Station House Adjustment Agreement with the Clifton Police Department, wherein they will be required to undergo mandatory counseling. A station house adjustment is a diversion from formal prosecution, which is reserved for first time offenders."
Science class isn't what it used to be if they thought they could build a bomb out of Miracle Whip. We did a lot better when I was a kid and most of us lived through the experience with all our original parts.

Practice makes perfect. In a few years he'll have bomb making down to a science. That $15 million can support a lot of radical Muslims.
--
Usenet Reader for Android
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
On 12/4/15 10:24 AM, Phil Kangas wrote:

Yeah, if I was the city official, I'd tell them to go to hell and let it go to trial. Can you imagine a jury of taxpayers finding in favor of such idiocy?
--
If America was a tree, the liberals would root for the termites.
- Greg Gutfeld
Wade Garrett wrote:

They think 15 mil. is pocket money? What kinda lawyer is taking on a case like this wasting tax payer's money. Maybe it was all the kid's parents pre-planed scheme trying to become instant millionaire.
On 12/4/2015 10:24 AM, Phil Kangas wrote:

San Bernadino changes that. Or it should.
Oren posted for all of us...

He will ignore it like he does every other important issue. Global warming, gun control and golf are important. He's probably going to scout out that area for a new course to play.
--
Tekkie

You mean he be heading to the golf course.
The only beheading he seems to want to know about.
Ralph Mowery posted for all of us...

at

He's get the head of the club in his hand...
--
Tekkie