Ah, the pleasures of home ownership- another in an endless series...

Avoiding big chores by doing small ones. Just got the stop strip on garage door replaced. Took longer than it should have, especially with my blurry eyes- that plastic trim is like a noodle- hard to screw down in a straight line. The opening is ever-so-slightly out of square, and the jambs are no longer flat planes, so ended up having to caulk all the seams. Far from perfect, but a lot better than it was. Hopefully it will cut the wind chill factor in my garage when the yucky weather arrives in a few short weeks.

Reply to
aemeijers