Aggregated concrete driveway sealant

Hi, Time to apply another coat. Any suggestion regarding which one to use? TIA, Tony

We just did ours and used the water based one they sell at Home Depot for about $ 25 CDN gal.
Worked fine.
Rudy wrote:

I was looking at it yesterday. Behr brand I believe. How much can you cover with one can? I was thinking of using roller to apply it. TIA, Tony