age of refrig?

Is there a web site(s) where you can look up manufacture dates of older appliances? I currently have 2 GE refrigs (TBF16AGC & TBF15SFC) that I'd like to check. I've seen responses to this type of question here before, but hate to post this if there's a site where I can look it up myself. Have found where to order parts, but not for info...
TIA
Insane idea: Go to www.ge.com/en/ and find their customer service phone number. They're very helpful.

Have

Before I posted, I *had* called the customer service number listed on the GE appliance parts web site, but none of their phone menu selections came even close & I couldn't get through to a live person...
They should still have an extension for people trying to repair their own appliances. In three instances over the past 10 years, they've been terrific to talk to and I'd bet they wouldn't mind helping you with your goal. After all, if someone's looking for parts, those people will be familiar with the age of various models and how difficult it will be to get those parts.

GE
even

Hi,
Some date/age help can be found from below.....usually need the serial#'s.... http://www.applianceaid.com/appliance_age.html

serial#'s....
Thanks, Jeff. That's exactly what I was looking for. I'd looked at your site, but didn't see this page.
I got one for you.
My parents were in France in the 50's, left around 1955. They rented an apartment over there and bought a westinghouse fridge at the PX on teh base. when my perants left back to the states they left the fridge behind with the apratment owners. I took my Mother back a couple of years ago and visted the people that they had rented the apartment from then, They still had the fridge and was running, only the light bulb had ever been changed. Why can't things last like that now these days ?

Cause they can make cheep junk for 20% less money, and folks don't buy the good ones.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus