Affordable laser level

I am in the process of remodeling a kitchen, including installing new cabinets. Because of the crooked floor, I thought about using a laser level to help in installing the base and hanging cabinets. Any recommendations on an "affordable" laser level? The local professional tool emporium was pushing a PLS3 (Pacific Laser System) for around $200 (gack!). Porter Cable has a similar looking tool for $100. Black and Decker and Strait-Line have models for under $100. Has anyone used any of these models?
Larry
Larry wrote:

If the price is the main concern, why not use a water level? You can make your own for a few bucks and they're accurate and easy to use.
http://www.factsfacts.com/MyHomeRepair/WaterLevel.htm
Larry wrote:

For a one time project such as installing a few cabinets just use a decent 4' level.
Why? He has the perfect excuse to add a new tool to his collection!
EagleMtn wrote:

Don't I know it. LOL
I got a cheap, no name from Northern Tool and Equipment on sale for $55. This is a rotary laser, with tripod and glasses and a blowmold case. I had to calibrate it for it to be accurate, but it seems to work just fine and is accurate once calibrated.
-Tim
larry - Do not get the buble type with a beam in the end, their worthless IMO.
I was in the same boat as you. I got a black and decker self leveling rotary laser for pretty cheap. Its the cheapest one I could find and works great. Its not 360deg though which is fine for what your doing. See http://www.consumerreports.org/main/detailv4.jsp?CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_idP0607&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id56263 and (Amazon.com product link shortened)