Aerobic septic tank chlorination

Does anyone know who makes the bleach treatment systems that chlorinate your final tank instead of using those chlorine tablets? The tablets are getting to be a chore and bleach is a whole lot cheaper.
Thanks,
Chris

I thought if an aerobic system was working properly you didn't need to do (or add) anything?
Depends on how the effluent is being discharged. Spray irrigation, mounds, etc run more risk of bacterial exposure.

My county requires you to have a maintenance contract on the system and chlorine tablets or a chlorinator in the final tank at all times. If you break the rules, they can fine you $1500 bucks a day. I have to pay some jerk 150 dollars a year to come look at my system 3 times a year for about 5 minutes per visit. Then you have to pay $200 or so for chlorine tablets that are designed only for septic systems. The septic system suppliers around here in North Texas will not sell the bleach chlorinators, because they are making a fortune off the chlorine tablet sales. I did not even know about the bleach systems until an inspector from the county told me about them. He said I should get one, because they are much easier and take less than 10 bucks worth of bleach a year...
Ask the inspector who makes them and where to buy one.

do