Advise please

The landscaping ties and driveway need repairs. The landscaping ties abut the lawn above and meet the driveway below. The distance from the top tie to the visual merging of the driveway below is about 18". I'm guessing there is perhaps, one or two ties below the driveway. The driveway has several small depressions along the bottom row of ties and driveway. I believe the dirt beneath the driveway and ties are slowly sinking. What should be repaired first? Are landscaping ties best or would stone or brick to a better job? I hired someone several years ago to make the original repairs. I intend to hire professionals again. I have no plans to move. I appreciate your help. Thank you very much.

Reply to
Sal Malva