Advice please - sealing concrete patio

Situation: About a 12' X 16' uncovered concrete patio off a covered porch.
I power wash a couple times a year, and sweep as needed, but dirt stains accumulate in the concrete pores until the next power wash.
Does anyone have advice on a clear sealer to be applied after a power wash so the concrete will have a clean appearance longer?
Thanks in advance, Bob
concrete sealer X-1 http://www.stonetechnologiesinc.com/specials.html
| Situation: | About a 12' X 16' uncovered concrete patio off a covered porch. | | I power wash a couple times a year, and sweep as needed, but dirt stains | accumulate in the concrete pores until the next power wash. | | Does anyone have advice on a clear sealer to be applied after a power wash | so the concrete will have a clean appearance longer? | | Thanks in advance, | Bob | |
kitchens etc. wrote:

If you want the best, get Kure N Seal. It's a solvent based product that looks good and lasts a long time. In my experience, the water based ones don't last as long or look as good. I got KNS from a stamped concrete supply house in OK, which you can find with a web search.