Advice please - sealing concrete patio

Situation: About a 12' X 16' uncovered concrete patio off a covered porch.

I power wash a couple times a year, and sweep as needed, but dirt stains accumulate in the concrete pores until the next power wash.

Does anyone have advice on a clear sealer to be applied after a power wash so the concrete will have a clean appearance longer?

Thanks in advance, Bob

Reply to
Bob

concrete sealer X-1

kitchens etc.

If you want the best, get Kure N Seal. It's a solvent based product that looks good and lasts a long time. In my experience, the water based ones don't last as long or look as good. I got KNS from a stamped concrete supply house in OK, which you can find with a web search.

Reply to
trader4