Advice on Power Shower Fitting Pls..

Hi Everyone,
This is my first posting,so apologies if it's not 100% kosher! ;o) ok, here I go, my jet stream 2000s power shower has broke(something to do with the transformer dying) and they are no longer in production -Doh!
I want to buy a shower with same type of fitting, so I can install new shower more easy, without messing with pipe work etc. I've been advised to get a watermill osprey 5002, which apparently has the same fitting but I'd need to cross the pipes - what the best way to do this?
Also, at the risk of sounding really stupid, would I need to buy a seperate transformer if so, what type? or would a transformer be included in the shower pack?
Thanks Alex PS Please help me to let my husband will think I've taken a secret course in expert plumbing!!
--
Alex Bailey

Alex Bailey wrote:

Sounds suspiciously like a UK-specific problem.
Try posting to this group:
UK.D-I-Y
Jim
Alex Bailey wrote:

um, if your transformer has died , then ya need a new one .
You should be able to get a replacement if you can tell what the outputs are .