advice on pellet stove purchase

I'm considering purchasing a pellet stove insert for a well insulated 2300sq. ft. colonial. The stoves I've looked at that fit my first floor fireplace are Breckwell (model P2000I) and Quadrafire (CLASSIC BAY 1200I). I will consider any brand/model that fits and has a good reputation for efficiency, reliability, quietness, ease of maintenance, and service.
I've checked various Internet resources, but would appreciate hearing from pellet stove owners on brand/model efficiency, reliability, quietness, ease of maintenance, and service after the sale.
Thank you,
Peter

I have the QuadraFire unit that you describe in a free standing model. I don't have a bad word to say about it. It's been a great stove, easy to clean, great heating capacity, and looks the part. I would recommend getting the fake log kit, it adds a lot to the ambiance factor and isn't very expensive.
- Robert
whatever one you buy make sure you check for noise. The one I had I do not recall the brand but it was a bit noisy had optional TV remote control type thermostat that worked pretty well but sometimes it would stick!
Wayne

Check prices of heating oil/gas/electric (whatever is used there) against cost of stove/chimney/pellets. I may not be a paying proposition ot add it. I checked here years about replacing my woodstove with one. It would not have paid me to do so as price of pellets against oil was about the same.
Harry K