You are making all the classic home owner mistakes.
1) You really don't know what size equipment is needed for your
home. You're just guessing.
2) You think you know what kind of equipment you need, but aren't
3) You're going to be a total PIA customer, by providing the
equipment and then wanting a super discount price from the
Here's what happens:
1) You get the wrong sized equipment. I've been around enough
home owners to know how this works.
2) You likely will get some type of equipment that's not suited
to your purpose.
3) Since you don't pay enough for the install, you'll get the
quickest and crappiest install you ever saw in your life.
My crystal ball says you're destined for 20 years of crappy
service from the system, and you'll pay twice as much because of
all the return calls and service calls. People like you seem to
thrive on being in control, and saving money. You're in for some
Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.
Click to see the full signature.