Advice on dealing with building inspectors

"Yes Sir"

"No Sir"

" Of Course Sir"

" What do you think I should do?"

Reply to
yourname

My town has a lot of old houses, so the building inspectors are active, but I have always found them willing to give advice and have learned a few things from them.

Permits here are for a limited period, so it the work is not completed when the permit expires, you need to get another permit, which is no hassle, but is an additi> We're about to start serious renovations on our old, old house. Although

Reply to
Not