advice needed in cleaning smoke treated glass surface in shower

This week, I am planning to restore/clean my house. I have two bathroom shower which has smoked glass screen door for a shower curtain. I've been using windex/tile cleaner mixture try to clean it. However, it's very hard to remove soap scum build-up on the glass panel where inside has been smoke treated which has non-smooth surface.
Can someone recommand me a method on cleaning or possibly a decent product & where to get?
Thank you in advance.
CLR , Lime Away seem to work, Sharp razor blades.
won't a razor blade remove the finish?
m Ransley wrote:

The tint should be in the glass it is in mine, Shower doors are expexted to be cleaned with cleanser, an abrasive. But try a small area to be sure. Soap scum should come off with water and a brush, water- mineral deposits with a mild acid, Vinigar or a product stronger such as Lime away, or CLR. Use ventilation breathing any acid is not good although they are mild and diluted.
The tint should be in the glass it is in mine, Shower doors are expexted to be cleaned with cleanser, an abrasive. But try a small area to be sure. Soap scum should come off with water and a brush, water- mineral deposits with a mild acid, Vinigar or a product stronger such as Lime away, or CLR. Use ventilation breathing any acid is not good although they are mild and diluted.

Try ordinary white vinegar from the grocery store, with a scrub brush.
If that doesn't work, go back to the grocery, to the cleaning products aisle, and look for CLR or Lime-Away.

Home depot sells ZAP calcium remover. Much stronger than CLR which I have never gotten to work. My shower door is clear. A sponge and the Zap works just fine as a maintenance and removal of the hard water stains. Razor blades might help but they must be sharp so get a bunch of them. They will dull very quickly.