Adhesive tile over OSB ?

I'm thinking about putting some cheap self-adhesive vinyl tiles (from the local home center) over a floor made of OSB. Does anyone know if the adhesive that comes already applied to these tiles will stick to OSB?
<< Does anyone know if the adhesive that comes already applied to these tiles will stick to OSB? >>
Tiles will stick, but they may not stay stuck. The OSB suface is fibrous and allows tile movement. In a low traffic area you could be OK with it. If in doubt, slather on a coat of cheap varnish first then put down the tile. Good luck.
Joe
OSB is not smooth. IF the tiles stick they might allow the texture to telegraph through. How about those pergo things that look like tile or wood?

AL wrote:

We just tiled our laundry room with the stuff, over new plywood. I used a vinyl/cement leveling compund to fill seams, and level uneven joints. That might be good stuff to spread a thin coat of on OSB to smooth it out. It sands easily after setting, to level out little bumps, etc. I used a big sheet of coarse beltsanding cloth double-stick-taped to a board with a handle. I also used the primer intended for the purpose, it was just across the aisle from the tile. I'd highly recommend it. Lay the tile down within an hour of the sealer coat--it gives a fresh, clean surface for the tile. If I mislaid a piece of tile and had to pull it up again, it stuck so good I usually ended up scrapping the tile.
Ken