Adhesive for Stippled FP panel

I've done some work in my basement bathroom with a 1/8" panel that I believe is commonly called "fiberglass poly-something-or-other"....the invoice from the supplier was abbreviated as FP panel. It's good stuff, I've seen it all over in the factory where I work. It's basically a waterproof wall covering.

When I bought the three sheets of this stuff they also sold me a 3 gallon pail of adhesive and a notched trowel to apply it with. I found it very difficult to work with, messy and hard to control into an even film.

Is anyone familiar with this panel/adhesive combination? Is there an easier way to handle it? Any tips? This is a reputable manufacturer. I've been to the website, although at this late hour the name escapes me.

hobart.

Reply to
Ivan

I have seen it used. But never by me. I remember the stuff works better warm. Careful some of these products are flammable. I remember a installer showing up the containers in his truck cab and the heater on full blast.

Reply to
SQLit

Ahaa...I used it quite cool. Very thick and agrivating. Thanks.

Reply to
Ivan