Adhesive for Shredded Rubber?

The hard rubber pad on one of my (automotive) Rhino Ramps went missing. I w ant to make a new one. I am thinking of stuffing shredded rubber from an ol d tire, rubber mulch, or floor mat into the opening with a lot of glue. Any recommendations for the adhesive?

The purpose of the pad is to minimize skidding as one drives up the ramp. I t sticks out a little when there is no weight on the ramp, then compresses when the car drives onto the ramp. See

(the top of the ramps shown shows the two pads) and
e59fe2f8.jpg (pads are on the left).

The pad is about 2 in x 2 in x 2 in with a 3/4-inch diameter hole in the mi ddle.

Reply to
honda.lioness