adhesive for shower door stopper and porcelain tile

I have a new bathroom with a glass shower door and porcelain tile. There is a strip of plastic that was mounted to the porcelain tile to stop the door from swinging into the shower. It was held on by a flexible adhesive made by 3M, but only last a couple of weeks.

It has one key property that I like in that it is very easy to rub off the surfaces if and when it comes loose.

I can't reach the contractor and would simply like to do it myself. Does anyone know what this product is or have a recommendation for what I should use?

DC G

Reply to
Glenn Levine