adehesive for granite

I have a water fountain statue. some stupid kids in the neighborhood were apparently playing around it causing the statue to fall.
the fall caused some damage to the statue and the bucket shell it sits on. the 1/4 of the shell is partially broken. I think it could be fixed.
any suggeston on the adhesive I can from Home depot?
--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me
On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 2:42:33 PM UTC-6, dilbert firestorm wrote:

Epoxy...if it's gray, JB Weld!
On Sunday, February 8, 2015 at 2:42:33 PM UTC-6, dilbert firestorm wrote:

Liquid Nails eXtreme Landscape(exterior for block & stone) at HD & Lowes.