adding roof soil stack

I need to add a soil stack to an already fiberglassed shingle roof. How can I do this?
--
Thanks Gary

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:22:38 -0500, "Gary and Karla"

With a saw.
Seriously, use the proper flashing and roof cement.
Jeff
Just use the proper flashing, and no cement will be needed. Tom Work at your leisure!
Thanks