Adding radiant heat/adobe floor to 1950's house?

Is it possible to add a radiant floor heating and an adobe floor to an existing floor? The house has no basement, and the floor is typical 1950's era plywood construction.
TIA
radiant heating sure Adobe is mud-dirt why do you want a mud-dirt floor. you mean tile I hope
It sure is!

Go to the Wall. These are the best in the business. http://forums.invision.net/Conf_ThreadList.cfm?CFApp=2&unk94ge
Check here too. http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Kombu) wrote in message

This is the year 2004. If money is no object, nothing is impossible. Radiant heat on adobe floor? If you have money to burn, contractors are ready.
snipped-for-privacy@bmwe30.net (Yaofeng) wrote:

I have a friend with a custom built true adobe house in Sedona. The walls are 18" adobe, but the floors are poured stained concrete. My house is a 1959 ranch-style house with radient heating where the copper pipe was laid down, then the slab poured. Don't know how you'd accomplish this with a raised foundation house as you seem to have. Could be horrifically expensive.
--
To reply by email, replace the word "space" with "renault"

Sorry to take so long to respond. As Yaofeng noted, we would need money to burn in order to do this. Given the housing market, it doesn't seem like a worthwhile investment. We are going with a new wood floor and other winterizing repairs instead.
Thanks for the advice!