Adding new heating/cooling zone in bedroom

My house is in Texas, and is about 2-3 years old and about 2550 square feet.
I am interested in adding a new zone in the master bedroom. I was quoted almost $2500. Is there a way to know if this is reasonable?
It would be done by the same company that installed the system, and they also have about 8 hours of warranty work that they are suppose to do for free because some of the duct runs are too long and inefficient so they were going to make them bigger in diameter and increase the duct insulation as well (and also add some dampers to some short runs). Since they were doing all this, I thought they could also add this new zone at the same time for less $$$. I don't mind paying a reasonable price but would like to know if this sounds reasonable.
They said they use high-quality parts (Honeywell). Company is http://www.adventair.com /
--
Albert Wiersch
Fix your website: http://onlinewebcheck.com

i see their staff pictutres at: http://www.adventair.com/ourfamily.html don't forget to install returns for air conditioning. the more zones you can afford for heat and air the more comfortable you will be. find the most experienced answer from within their company or the competition if you need to second guess the price. sometimes the earlier person choosing a system is buying a less inexpensive duct system which would not usually be the first choice for a more energy efficient home. any home can use upgrades to their older systems. pick out your climate and browse thoroughly this site: http://www.buildingscience.com/designsthatwork/default.htm and many links at: http://www.buildingscience.com/resources/mechanical/default.htm and: http://www.buildingscience.com/resources/mechanical/hvac/high_performance_hvac.pdf