Adding a Watergarden or Pond-Pictures and Help

http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com /
Tons of pictures on my own build and growth of the pond, tons of links to other how to sites, message boards and more for help and questions you may have! check it out and start your own backyard ecosystem tomorrow
http://mysocalledpondlife.blogspot.com /
Tons of pictures on my own build and growth of the pond, tons of links to other how to sites, message boards and more for help and questions you may have! check it out and start your own backyard ecosystem tomorrow

Nice!
When can you come over and do my yard???!!!
;-]