Adding a sink drain to main sewer

Hi, I'm looking to add a sink drain roughly 6 ft. away from a 4" sewer line running under the concrete in my basement. Will the main sewer line be su fficient to use as a wet vent or will a a separate vent be needed for the s ink drain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Chris
On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 8:29:03 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

sufficient to use as a wet vent or will a a separate vent be needed for the sink drain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

best to use one of those vents you can add tat vents to the room. its a one way vent
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com posted for all of us...

Can't see it from here but my crystal ball is data mining and it's telling me you are *probably* okay.
--
Tekkie