Adding a hoist to my garage ceiling. How much weight can I safely hoist?

Hi, Exactly. similar I used to have when I had my fiver. Being modular I could have it slide off the cargo box bed or install it back easily. I had Ford F250HD towing special with 460 cid engine. This thing never over heated driving around in the Rockies in dead summer. I am wondering what kinda hitch OP has needing a hoist.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

IIRC, they are made from compacted pigeon guano, mixed with black dye.

I agree that they should make the pigions eat a litte more and then the wheels could be made stronger.

JK

Reply to
micky