Add new wires

Hello, Any way to add/replace new wires without destroying drywalls ?
Thanks Aleksey
Aleksey wrote:Any way to add/replace new wires without destroying drywalls ?
Fish tape. Tom

Vertically in the same area ( between the studs), not much of a problem depending on the age of the construction. Newer homes may have fire blocking at 4 or 8 feet.
Side to side past a stud, your going to need access from above or below to accomplish this one.

6 feet with extensions. Just dont do what I did the first time I used an extension. I started in the attic, went in crooked and came thru the siding outside. Luckily it was wood siding so a piece of dowel and some wood glue fixed it, followed by sanding and painting.

Yes. you fish them. Any good electrician can do wonders.
Aleksey Telyshev wrote:

If it's just a short run, like within one room, consider using surface mounted wiring stuff. Like these things from Home Cheepo:
http://tinyurl.com/bw8re
HTH,
Jeff
--