Add blow-in Insulation - Where do I get it?

I want to add some extra "blown-in" insulation, the same that is currently there.
However, I'm not sure what you would call it. Its white and wool-like, fiberglass, I suspect.
I tried using the material sold at Home Depot, cellulose, I believe..... What a mess.... wasn't prepared for the dust storm.
Any suggestions where I might find the same material and the equipment to blow-it in. Live in the Dallas area.
Blowing cellulose is pretty easy. Fiberglass is really irritating to the skin so you need to be all fully protected. There is no problem mixing the 2. I don't think you want to blow fiberglass yourself.
It is going to blow around as much as the cellulose did!
Wayne

I used the celluose product in my mom's home about ten years ago. You did use a particle mask, right....
The stuff has compacted very little, I am impressed with it.

I paid less for the installation AND the material than what I could buy it for at the box stores. Call some contractors in your area. I paid $0.24 a square foot for R-19 added to my attic. Also installed R-30 in my west facing garage. Total cost was $435.00 which was a bargain cause I did not have to do it.

It's definately fiberglass. You won't find it in stock at HD of Lowes. I'm not sure were you would get it or if you cna mail order it, or something.