ACTS ABOUT WD-40

So, you admit that you are full of shit, and that you would be injured or killed if you drank WD40 in any amount. Okay! Apology accepted.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

I would be willing to watch a "short" clip while you drank WD-40. Perhaps a couple of 8 oz glasses of it. Pleased be careful to drink slowly so you don't aspirate any of it.

RB

Richard J K>

Reply to
RB

Anyway, I thought it was darned interesting. I don't know why so many people are getting upset about his claim that it is not intestinally toxic - believe it, or don't, who gives a shit? I don't think anyone's going to drink a cup because they read it wasn't toxic on usenet. Get a life, people.

- Bill

Reply to
Fisher Price

Been around machinists for many years. They (generally) don't read the labels. WD-40 is popular as a cutting lubricant when doing light cuts, especially when fly cutting, (large circular cutters) aluminum. The heat combined with the aluminum dust and WD-40 chemical fog makes for a nice mixture of respiratory goodies. Like so many little short cuts in the work place the effects don't show up until years later. Usually in retirement when being a tad immobilized can cause some retrospective second guessing.

Frank

Reply to
F.H.

Oscar_Lives

Inhaling water vapor is not only NOT lethal, it is quite healthful. Ever used a humidifier to make a room more comfortable?

Inhaling wd-40 vapor, even in relatively small amounts can kill you.

You are an idiot.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor

Tell me how I can kill myself inhaling vapors and no liquid phase mist! I doubt it's much easier than jumping into the deep end of a swimming pool and drowning myself!

Don Klipstein

I'm sure a Darwin candidate such as you or Kinch could manage to do either quite easily. I'm looking forward to reading about it.

BB

Reply to
BinaryBillTheSailor