Active auto repair groups?

No need to backout or change nym...I think I've seen you in freeware and PC related stuff?

Reply to
bob_villa

thank you for clearing up my confusion and maybe a few others as well

no need to change anything on my account...

thanks

makolber

I admit I did a double take but in two seconds i realized you are not Chris. No need to change Most of us can tell the difference. I've seen your handle before, not sure where, maybe here.

Just don't go on rooftops alone.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski