Active auto repair groups?

Page 2 of 2
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 11:28:33 AM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:

It has nothing to do with it and there is no need to change your nym.
Chris died. Does that mean that anyone named Kris or Chris has to change their name? Stormin' Norman <> Stormin Mormon. If it did, we would have had confusion a long time ago.
Oh yeah...and most of us can read too.
On Friday, September 30, 2016 at 10:13:19 AM UTC-4, Stormin' Norman wrote:

thank you for clearing up my confusion and maybe a few others as well
no need to change anything on my account...
thanks
On 9/30/2016 10:14 AM, Stormin' Norman wrote:

I admit I did a double take but in two seconds i realized you are not Chris. No need to change Most of us can tell the difference. I've seen your handle before, not sure where, maybe here.
Just don't go on rooftops alone.