acrylic diffuser ceiling tile?

Our office has a room that has a skylight above the dropped ceiling. We like to replace some 2 x 4 ceiling tiles with acrylic diffuser panels to allow light to enter the room. Where can I get 2 x 4 acrylic diffusers?
We like to find some that has good sound isolation properties.
Thanks
You get them the same place you get the ceiling tiles at the home center.
I don't think they have any good sound properties. They are thin sheets of plastic. That would make them the exact opposite.