Acrlyic clawfoot tub -- anyone have one?

I'm just looking to find out if anyone owns an acrylic clawfoot tub. I see American Bath Factory makes them.
Are they any good?
Are they comfortable?
Worth the money?
If you have one - tell me, please. Share with me your experience.

www.tubgirl.com

That's pretty disgusting.
My keyboard is now ruined, after seeing that and throwing up !